Got Water Damage? Call SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County
A home flood can be frustrating and a stressful experience. When it comes to cleaning up and restoring your home, it can be hard to figure out where to start. SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County is Here to Help. Our certified technicians will respond quickly to prevent further damage and begin the water repair and restoration process. In the event of a flooded basement/room, here are some tips that can be taken:
- Before you start to walk through the water damaged areas, make sure the floor is secured and safe
- Call SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County to help clean up the flooded area
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
"Like it never even happened."®
Floods and overflowing water emergencies do not wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. To avoid renting expenses, replacing your carpet, and extra expenses, call for reinforcements. Call SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County for water damage restoration at 303-452-9900.
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7-days a week, including holidays.