Pet Safety in Case of Fire in Arvada
Fire damage can harm animals just as it can harm people in Arvada. At SERVPRO of Broomfield/Arvada, we love our pets as much as you love yours. We could not stand to see them injured or killed in a house fire.
SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County shares these ideas with you:
- When you design your fire escape plan, practice with your pets
- If there are fires outside, bring the pets inside. If you have to evacuate, you will be ready to bring the pets with you.
- Know where your pets hide. You may not have time to hunt for them in an emergency.
- Animal-rescue groups and other organizations have pet stickers that you can put on your windows and doors. The stickers tell firefighters how many pets you have, and what kinds.
- Prepare evacuation kits for the pets. These kits can be large plastic bins. Put in copies of their vet records, extra leashes and collars, toys, and food.
SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County reminds you to call the fire department once you are safely outside the home with your furry loved ones. Call (303)452-9900 if you need help restoring fire damage