Grilling Fire Safety Tips in Broomfield/Arvada
In Broomfield, Colorado, residents spend most of the summertime enjoying outdoor activities, including outdoor cooking, and camping. It is important to follow safety precautions when using the grill or using a fire pit. SERVPRO of Broomfield/Arvada professionals want you to have an enjoyable and safe summer. Consider the following tips to help ensure your summer celebrations are fire damage free.
- Propane and charcoal barbecue grills should only be used outdoors
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, and deck railings
- Keep your children and pets away from the grill area
- Never leave your grill unattended
- When using a charcoal grill, let the coals completely cool before disposing in a metal container
Enjoy the last days of summer safely!
SERVPRO of Broomfield/Arvada technicians are the leading experts in fire restoration. We have the skills to help you pack out your belongings as well as storing them until your property has been restored to its original state, "Like it never even happened."®
Quick Response Around Broomfield and Arvada Colorado
In the event your residential or commercial property suffers from fire or water damage, call SERVPRO of Broomfield/Arvada professionals to help make it “Like it never even happened.” Our certified professionals are here 24/7 to help! 303-452-9900