Tornadoes in Northglenn, CO
SERVPRO of Broomfield/Arvada wants Northglenn residents to know that we are specialty trained to respond to any type of storm scenario. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), has some advice on what to do if you are under a tornado warning:
- If you can safely get to a sturdy building do so immediately.
- Go to a safe room, basement, or storm cellar. If there is no basement, get to a small, interior room on the lowest level.
- Stay away from windows, doors and outside walls.
- Use your arms to protect your head and neck.
- Watch for flying debris that can cause injury.
- Do NOT get under a bridge or overpass
We have a team of highly trained storm and water damage specialists on call and ready to respond to any size disaster. We also have a Disaster Recovery Team, and elite group of restoration specialists that are trained to respond to large commercial disasters anywhere in the U.S., serving clients in the hospitality industry, property managers, universities, municipalities and the Pentagon.
SERVPRO of Broomfield/Arvada wants homeowners and commercial businesses in Northglenn to know that we are ready to help you in the event of emergency storm damage event. Call us today at (303)452-9900.